- Referee for Client
- This Story Is About:
I am a representative for the owner of three cattle properties in the Northern Gascoyne and Pilbara. In addition a fattening property North of Perth is on offer.
These properties have been in the family for 35 years.
The family wants to:
– Divest a part of the operation and sell two cattle stations that are adjoining and operated as one operation.
– The property sells 2000-2500 head of cattle every year with nucleus of 5000 head of drought master breeders and weaners.
– The sale includes plant and equipment relative to the operation.
– The fattening property is 100km North of Perth comprising 1500HA with house and sheds.
– There is potential to add irrigation and feedlot enterprise on the Gingin Property.
The owners are prepared to accept a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure the properties with the remaining 80% to be paid on 6th July 2017. The fattening property and station can be sold separately.
The Vendors take control of the management immediately on acceptance of the sale agreement and the non -refundable deposit.
– Local management and expertise can be arranged if required.
– Price and further details on application.
If you would like to learn more or discuss directly then send your request by clicking the Private Message button or by email to: email@example.com
- Published Date
Updated November 2016