- Referee for Client
- This Story Is About:
We hold a renewable 21 year Crown Lease over 4000ha located 1000 km North of Perth.
Our project has been under a research and development phase for the past 10 years with a small algae extraction plant on the site.
Research has identified a number of products that can be produced that have a natural food chain synergy.
The Production chain begins with:
– Algae production for the production of natural beta carotene which is currently being successfully produced in the region.
– Green algae as a feed for brine shrimp production.
– Brine shrimp are used for fish and crustacean feed either live, frozen, pellet or dry.
– Produce tiger prawns and painted crayfish.
– Produce snapper and yellow tail fingerlings.
– Fish feed and fingerlings are transported to grow out in sea cages in the new Mid-West Aquaculture Zone scheduled for opening in 2016 near the Brollous Islands 60km West of Geraldton.
We are seeking relationships with strategic partners to develop the enterprise.
If you would like to learn more or discuss directly then send your request by clicking the Private Message button or by email to: email@example.com
- Published Date
2016 April 04
- I Seek
- I Provide