- Relationship Manager - R.M.
- Terms for Intro by R.M.
Available on Request
- This Story Is About:
We are a food horticulture technology company focused on solving the problem of low yields of antioxidants and vitamins in food plants.
Our technology is patented and has achieved outcomes greater than 50% higher than USDA records.
One of our current clients is the largest producer of mushrooms in Australia. We are seeking strategic partner relationships to grow our business.
Additional client project experience includes:
– Irrigated pasture / silage / hay for dairy.
– Demonstrated increase in milk production of 1.5L/day/cow with definite animal preference for MPN fertilised crops.
– Barley and wheat in marginal country shows improved marketable yields and qualities with drought resistance and less disease
– Truffle production with the largest producer in the southern hemisphere. Increased yields, shelf life and aromatic properties
– Panama disease resistance for banana’s, conducted by the Queensland Agriculture Department.
– Radioactive waste treatment trials removing >99.7% cesium and cobalt from solution. Stage 2 trials about to start.
We are an unlisted public company registered in Australia, owning several patents, with 3 subsequent provisional patents.
Products are derived from a unique liquid composting method and a pure liquid reactive silica, SiO2(OH)2-2, derived from rice hulls.
Target industries high-end food production from a unique liquid composting method designed for medium to large scale horticulture, dairy and broad-acre operations.
We seek investment/management to facilitate implementation of these pertinent new technologies into large-scale agricultural enterprises with a focus on developing a premier food label which delivers the most nutritious food ever recorded.
If you would like to learn more or discuss directly then send your request by clicking the Private Message button or by email to: email@example.com
- Published Date
2016 April 04
- I Seek
- I Provide