Michael Badcock of Enchanted Isle Farms
- My Story Is
One of our new neighbors near Forth Valley on the road to Cradle Mountain recently moved to Tasmania after living more than 20 years in Asia and most recently in Hong Kong.
We met at the recent TIA Field Day in Forth.
Three reasons to introduce him are:
1. Tasmania he believes has a lot of untapped potential but is inhibited by lack of capital and overseas business partners to develop these potential export commodities;
2. One way that he is working to do that is by introducing me to his network of relationships in reputable organizations in Asia that include:
• BOAO Forum – http://english.boaoforum.org/
• Association of Family Offices in Asia – http://www.familyoffices-asia.org/
• Hong Kong Venture Capital & Private Equity Association – https://www.hkvca.com.hk/en/index.aspx
3. His family have made their first investment in northwest Tasmania. This includes converting an old tree plantation into a private horse farm.
He is also working to build, own and operate a private investment fund with compatible like-minded partners in Tasmania.
He believes that there remains a big opportunity to create many more Tasmanian brands of craft food and drinks.
Whiskey, wine and water are powerful examples at the start of this long-term trend.
He also believes that more growers should participate more in building this kind of commercial future because that will create the best result.
This means finding and building new partnerships.
If you share this kind of vision and would like to an arrange an introduction then contact me directly.
Mike Badcock of Enchanted Isle Farms – You can do that by sending your email to me here: email@example.com
More about Mike Badcock is here: http://farmsandfinance.com/storybar/blintro4104
Tasmania Agribusiness Property Developer Seeks Brand Growth Partners – storyID 4105